The course is delivered over 12 weeks and is divided into several lectures that vary in length from 120 to 180 minutes.
Our MRCOG exam preparatory Courses covers all aspects of the curriculum enabling you to revise questions which accurately reflect what you will face on exam day.. we will give you a minimum exam guidance, revision format with feedback and examination technique tips.
There will be a full mock exam with review at the end of the course. The course also includes guideline discussion, lectures and small group teaching.
Dr. FATH is extremely keen on teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. He is currently working as assistant professor and consultant and have experience in Postgraduate Medical Education.
- Join us for an interactive, engaging and condensed preparatory course to help you pass the MRCOG Part 1.
- This course will be 12 weeks of lectures, mock test, group work and practice questions used to help candidates pass the Part 1 comprehensive course that covers the content of the new MRCOG Part I exam syllabus
- Extensive exam-like questions, covering entire syllabus and topics from recent exams
- Two mock tests under exam condition
- Topic tests for each module
- Past papers 2012-2019
- We supply comprehensive delegate notes
- Interactive tuition with individual feedback
- We provide essential exam tips and recent and relevant updates
- An entire two intense days activity is dedicated to the course, to maximize work intensity and syllabus coverage
Topics to be covered
- Introduction about MRCOG Part 1
- Clinical Management
- Data interpretation